In this role you will:
• Lead the end-to-end design of performant, secure, robust and maintainable platforms architectures across disparate technologies
• Support the development and delivery into production of the architecture and coach delivery teams during delivery using a variety of methodologies
• Analyse and resolve architectural problems throughout the lifecycle of the solution working closely with either agile development and operations teams or in a full Dev(Sec)Ops model
• Lead technical architecture design and assessment projects at client sites with key client partners
• Cultivate successful, motivated teams across the globe to deliver large transformational technology change for our clients
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
• A deep and practical working knowledge of one (or more) of the major cloud platforms (SAP, SalesForce, Adobe, …)
• Solid understanding of key architecture concerns such as security, availability, scalability, operability, maintainability and how to ensure that they are delivered as specified
• Knowledge of and experience of the application of modern architecture principles and patterns
• Experience supporting operational platforms in high-scale live production environments
• An ability to communicate design concepts to both deeply technical development teams as well as non-technical staff
What we do
We help design seamless customer experiences, orchestrate and automate customer journeys, and build next-gen customer interactions - across all a company's channels and silos.
This leads to more valuable conversions, efficient operations, reduction of operational friction, and growth of customer loyalty and brand value.
We have a focus on intelligent automation and people-centric automation design (UXAD), core-tech (legacy) transformation, tech strategy and architecture, and design and build of digital platforms and ecosystems.
We use new IT (such as low-code / LCAP, RPA, cognitive computing, AI, and other game-changing technologies) to convert 'high-tech' into 'real-tech' and help to build better user experiences.
We're engineers, producers, analysts, creatives, architects, and catalysts for change - with a total love for technology. What separates us from the crowd is our hands-on mentality, while being business-driven, strategy-savvy, and with profound practical experience.
We work for many types of clients - across very different industries, for local organizations as well as for global brands. Join can our offices in Rotterdam and Antwerp. Because of our no-nonsense culture and practical mindset, we believe in modern workplace and collaboration concepts and strongly support the power of the individual - amplified by the team.c