As a Senior Technical Developer within our Liberty Create development team you will contribute to both back-end development and front-end interfaces. You will be well supported by other developers, designers, testers and the head of technology (CTO).
• Take responsibility for the development of the most difficult and complicated tasks within any given project
• Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and develop junior team members
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and the software development process. Help instil the principle of this culture across the entire development organisation
• Help ensure that the Development Team adheres to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001, PCI-DSS and any future quality or security accreditations that Netcall holds
• You keep your finger on the pulse, you have an interest in learning about new frameworks, libraries and techniques and how they could be utilised
• You have significant experience in delivering large scale and complex development projects as a Lead or Senior Developer
• You have experience working within a multidisciplinary team including project managers, product owners, developers/builders and QA/test resources
• You have the ability to manage conflicting messages, influence stakeholders whilst retaining a focus on core business requirements
• You are able to prioritise your work and deliver to tight timescales, demonstrating good organisational, communication and administrative skills
• You take responsibility for your own professional development and learning and encourage others in the team to do the same
• Experience of some of the tools and libraries we use, including Git, Gulp, Vue and the Linux command line
• Experience of scalable cloud-based architectures
• Knowledge of secure coding techniques, PA-DSS, PCI-DSS and ISO27001
At DI Blue we create exceptional technology platforms for our clients so they can create exceptional people experiences for theirs.
We have a focus on intelligent automation and people-centric automation design (UXAD), core-tech (legacy) transformation, tech strategy and architecture, and design and build of digital platforms and ecosystems. We use new IT (such as low-code / LCAP, RPA, cognitive computing, AI, and other game-changing technologies) to convert 'high-tech' into 'real-tech' and help to build better people experiences.
We're engineers, producers, analysts, creatives, architects, and catalysts for change - with a total love for technology. What separates us from the crowd is our hands-on mentality, while being business-driven, strategy-savvy, and with profound practical experience.
We work for many types of clients - across very different industries, for local organisations as well as global brands. Join our offices in Rotterdam, Antwerp, and Aschaffenburg. Because of our no-nonsense culture and practical mindset we believe in modern workplace and collaboration concepts and strongly support the power of the individual - amplified by the team.