The DevOps engineer’s responsibilities are multi-prong - they need to be agile enough to wear a technical hat and manage operations simultaneously. Some of the core responsibilities of DevOps Engineer include:
• Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
• Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
• Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
• Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
• Setting up tools and required infrastructure
• Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
• Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
• Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
• Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
• Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
• Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
• Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
At DI Blue we create exceptional technology platforms for our clients so they can create exceptional people experiences for theirs.
We have a focus on intelligent automation and people-centric automation design (UXAD), core-tech (legacy) transformation, tech strategy and architecture, and design and build of digital platforms and ecosystems. We use new IT (such as low-code / LCAP, RPA, cognitive computing, AI, and other game-changing technologies) to convert 'high-tech' into 'real-tech' and help to build better people experiences.
We're engineers, producers, analysts, creatives, architects, and catalysts for change - with a total love for technology. What separates us from the crowd is our hands-on mentality, while being business-driven, strategy-savvy, and with profound practical experience.
We work for many types of clients - across very different industries, for local organisations as well as global brands. Join our offices in Rotterdam, Antwerp, and Aschaffenburg. Because of our no-nonsense culture and practical mindset we believe in modern workplace and collaboration concepts and strongly support the power of the individual - amplified by the team.