We are looking for a well-deserved Software Analyst to join our growing team of professionals. As a Software Analyst, you are expected to be an analyst during the development, implementation, and support of information systems and applications (mainly low-code based). You will be the primary point of contact between customers and the development team.
You will have to work with customers to understand their needs and the specifications the project requires. After careful planning and research, you need to work with other software developers to produce code and a system to meet those specifications. If issues arise, you are responsible for rewriting code and providing updates to the users. Your responsibilities may include resolving conflicts between the client and the development team or between internal development groups.
· Arrange project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
· Maintain, manage and modify all software systems, tools, and applications.
· Develop and analyze functional specifications.
· Be the interface between end-users and software consultants.
· Resolve complex issues relating to business requirements and objectives.
· Coordinate and support software professionals in installing and analyzing applications and tools.
· Develop, analyze and implement testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
· Train and develop other software analysts.
· Analyze, design, and develop modifications and changes to existing systems to enhance performance.
· Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs.
· Coordinate with developers to build and implement technology solutions.
· Integrate multiple systems and reconcile the needs of different teams.
· Confirm program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
· Research, evaluate and recommend solutions and appropriate technology to meet user’s needs.
· Work with customers to maintain existing software as needed throughout their lifetime.
· On completion, you will install and train the customer to effectively use the program.
· Education Qualifications
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, business administration, engineering, or a related field.
· A minimum of 5 years experience as a software analyst or related function.
· A highly analytical mindset and ability to understand business needs.
· Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities are essential.
· Hands-on experience with technical projects is a must.
· Knowledge of low-code, cloud, databases, system security and troubleshooting recommended
What we do
We help design seamless customer experiences, orchestrate and automate customer journeys, and build next-gen customer interactions - across all a company's channels and silos.
This leads to more valuable conversions, efficient operations, reduction of operational friction, and growth of customer loyalty and brand value.
We have a focus on intelligent automation and people-centric automation design (UXAD), core-tech (legacy) transformation, tech strategy and architecture, and design and build of digital platforms and ecosystems.
We use new IT (such as low-code / LCAP, RPA, cognitive computing, AI, and other game-changing technologies) to convert 'high-tech' into 'real-tech' and help to build better user experiences.
We're engineers, producers, analysts, creatives, architects, and catalysts for change - with a total love for technology. What separates us from the crowd is our hands-on mentality, while being business-driven, strategy-savvy, and with profound practical experience.
We work for many types of clients - across very different industries, for local organizations as well as for global brands. Join can our offices in Rotterdam and Antwerp. Because of our no-nonsense culture and practical mindset, we believe in modern workplace and collaboration concepts and strongly support the power of the individual - amplified by the team.c