• Lead a team of API designers and developers in delivering large and complex API solutions
• Work with API functional architect(s) in defining the technical API roadmap, strategy and solution, evolution from SOA to APIs
• Design, implement, test and deploy APIs using the latest technologies and best practices.
• Agile project delivery
• Implement API management using API management software (like Apigee or Swagger, or others) to include API proxies, mashups, rate limiting, security, analytics, monetization and developer portals
• Communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of the project
• Document requirements, design, architecture and test scripts
• Lead or assist in responding to RPFs / proposals
• Participate in thought leadership
At DI Blue we create exceptional technology platforms for our clients so they can create exceptional people experiences for theirs.
We have a focus on intelligent automation and people-centric automation design (UXAD), core-tech (legacy) transformation, tech strategy and architecture, and design and build of digital platforms and ecosystems. We use new IT (such as low-code / LCAP, RPA, cognitive computing, AI, and other game-changing technologies) to convert 'high-tech' into 'real-tech' and help to build better people experiences.
We're engineers, producers, analysts, creatives, architects, and catalysts for change - with a total love for technology. What separates us from the crowd is our hands-on mentality, while being business-driven, strategy-savvy, and with profound practical experience.
We work for many types of clients - across very different industries, for local organisations as well as global brands. Join our offices in Rotterdam, Antwerp, and Aschaffenburg. Because of our no-nonsense culture and practical mindset we believe in modern workplace and collaboration concepts and strongly support the power of the individual - amplified by the team.