• Lead API strategy / roadmap initiatives while aligning the strategy to the business objectives for our clients
• Includes helping establish API organizations, API development methodology and selection of API technology components including API gateway
• Gather requirements
• Lead API design driven by business requirements
• Lead a team of API developers in delivering large and complex API solutions
• Manage project, client and vendor relationships, team
• Agile project delivery
• Communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of the project
• Document requirements, design, architecture and test scripts
• Lead or assist in responding to RFPs / proposals
• Participate in thought leadership, vendor relationships
At DI Blue we create exceptional technology platforms for our clients so they can create exceptional people experiences for theirs.
We have a focus on intelligent automation and people-centric automation design (UXAD), core-tech (legacy) transformation, tech strategy and architecture, and design and build of digital platforms and ecosystems. We use new IT (such as low-code / LCAP, RPA, cognitive computing, AI, and other game-changing technologies) to convert 'high-tech' into 'real-tech' and help to build better people experiences.
We're engineers, producers, analysts, creatives, architects, and catalysts for change - with a total love for technology. What separates us from the crowd is our hands-on mentality, while being business-driven, strategy-savvy, and with profound practical experience.
We work for many types of clients - across very different industries, for local organisations as well as global brands. Join our offices in Rotterdam, Antwerp, and Aschaffenburg. Because of our no-nonsense culture and practical mindset we believe in modern workplace and collaboration concepts and strongly support the power of the individual - amplified by the team.